Asahihana Park Shopping Street Promotion Association
This is the bulletin board of the Asahihana Park Shopping Street Promotion Association.
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Article 1 (Applicable)
- These Terms shall apply to all relationships between the User and the Union relating to the use of the Service.
Article 2 (Registration of Use)
- In this service, the registration of use shall be completed by the registered person agreeing to these Terms, applying for the use registration by the method specified by the partnership, and notifying the person who wishes to register this approval.
- If the Partnership determines that the applicant for the use registration has the following reasons, it may not approve the application for the use registration, and the reason shall not be obligated to disclose it at all.
- When false matters are reported at the time of application for use registration
- In addition, if the union determines that the use registration is not appropriate
Article 3 (Management of User IDs and Passwords)
- The User shall, at his/ to her own risk, appropriately manage the User ID and password of the Service.
- In no event can you transfer or lend your User ID and password to or share your User ID and password with any third party.If the combination of user ID and password is logged in consistent with the registration information, the union shall consider it to use the user who has registered the user ID.
- The Partnership shall not be liable for any damages caused by the use of user IDs and passwords by third parties, except in cases where the Partnership is intentionally or grossly negligent.
Article 4 (Usage Fees and Payment Methods)
- The User shall pay the usage fee separately determined by the Partnership and displayed on this website by the method specified by the partnership in consideration of the paid portion of the Service.
- If the user is late to pay the usage fee, the user will not be able to pay the usage fee bythe Company shall pay a delayed loss of 6%.
Article 5 (Prohibitions)
The User shall not engage in any of the following acts when using the Service.
- Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
- Acts related to criminal activity
- Acts that destroy or interfere with the functioning of a third party's server or network by a union, other users of the Service, or a third party
- Acts that may interfere with the operation of the union's services
- Acts of collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. about other users
- the act of gaining unauthorized access or attempting to do so
- The act of becoming another user
- The act of providing direct or indirect benefits to antisocial forces in connection with the services of the Partnership
- Acts that infringe intellectual property rights, portrait rights, privacy, honor, or other rights or interests of the Union, other users of the Service, or third parties;
- The act of posting or transmitting content on the Service that the Union deems to contain or include the following expressions
- Overly violent expression
- explicit sexual expression
- Expressions that lead to discrimination based on race, nationality, creed, gender, social status, family origin, etc.
- An expression that induces or promotes suicide, self-harm, or drug abuse
- Other expressions that contain anti-social content and are offensive to others
- Acts that the Company deems to be or for the following purposes
- Business, advertising, advertising, solicitation, or any other act for profit (excluding those approved by the partnership)）
- Acts intended for sexual or obscene acts
- the act of meeting or dating an unknown person of the opposite sex
- Acts intended to harass or slander other users
- Acts intended to cause disadvantage, damage or discomfort to a partnership, other users of the Service, or to third parties
- Other acts of using the Service for purposes different from the purpose of use scheduled by the Service
- Acts of soliciting religious activities or religious organizations
- Other acts that the Company deems inappropriate
Article 6 (Suspension of Provision of the Service, etc.)
- The Partnership may suspend or suspend the provision of the Service in whole or in part without prior notice to the User if it determines that there are any of the following reasons:
- When performing maintenance, inspection, or updating of the computer system for this service
- When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to force majeure such as an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power outage or natural disaster
- When a computer or communication line, etc. is stopped due to an accident
- In addition, if the union determines that it is difficult to provide the Service
- The Partnership shall not be liable for any disadvantage or damage incurred by the User or a third party due to the suspension or suspension of the provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Copyright)
- The User may use the Service, post or upload information only with respect to texts, images, videos, and other information that he/she has the necessary intellectual property rights such as copyrights or obtained the permission of the necessary rights holder.
- Copyrights to text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded by users using the Service shall be reserved to the User and other existing rights holders.provided, however, that the Partnership shall use the text, images, videos, etc. posted or uploaded using the Service to the extent necessary for improvement of the Service, improvement of quality, correction of deficiencies, etc., and to promote the advertisement of the Service, etc., With respect to this use, the author shall not exercise his/her moral rights.
- Except as provided in the main text of the preceding paragraph, all copyrights and other intellectual property rights relating to the Service and all information related to the Service belong to the right holder who has granted its use to the Partnership or the Partnership, and the User reproduces, transfers, lends, translates, modifies, or modifies without permission. reprinted, public transmission (including transmission)transmission, distribution, publication, business use, etc. shall not be carried out.
Article 8 (Restriction of Use and Cancellation of Registration)
- The Partnership may delete the Submitted Data, restrict the use of all or part of the Service to the User, or cancel the registration of the User if any of the following is true:
- In the event of a violation of any provision of these Terms
- If it is found that there is a false fact in the registered matter
- When the credit card reported by the user as a means of payment is suspended
- In the event of a default in the payment obligation of fees, etc.
- If you do not respond to a communication from the union for a certain period of time
- If you have not used the Service for a certain period of time from the last use of the Service
- In addition, if the union determines that the use of the Service is not appropriate
- In any of the items set forth in the preceding paragraph, the User shall, of course, lose the benefit of the due date for all obligations to the Company and immediately pay all obligations to be borne at that time in one lump sum.
- The Partnership shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of any acts taken by the Company under this Article.
Article 9 (Withdrawal)
The User may withdraw from the Service through the withdrawal procedures prescribed by the Company.
Article 10 (Disclaimer and Disclaimer of Guarantee)
- The Partnership may, in effect or in law , including safety, reliability, accuracy, completeness, effectiveness, fitness for a particular purpose, security defects, errors or bugs, infringements, etc.We do not expressly or implicitly guarantee that
- The Partnership shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User as a result of the Service.However, the agreement between the Company and the User regarding the Service (including these Terms)This disclaimer does not apply if it becomes a consumer contract stipulated in the Consumer Contract Act.
- Even in the case provided for in the proviso to the preceding paragraph, the Partnership shall not be able to make any of the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence).Damages arising from special circumstances (including cases where the Company or the User has foreseen or foresees the occurrence of damages) of damages incurred by the User due to default or tort.We are not responsible for any such matters.In addition, the Company's negligence (excluding gross negligence)Compensation for damages incurred by the User due to default or tort by the User shall be limited to the amount of the usage fee received from the User in the month in which the damage occurred.
- The Partnership shall not be liable for any transactions, communications or disputes arising between you and other users or third parties with respect to the Services.
Article 11 (Changes in Service Contents, etc.)
The Partnership may change the content of the Service or discontinue the provision of the Service without notice to the User, and shall not be liable for any damages incurred by the User.
The Partnership may, if deemed necessary, change these Terms at any time without notice to the User.If you start using the Service after the change of these Terms, the user shall be deemed to have agreed to the revised Terms.
Article 13 (Handling of Personal Information)
Article 14 (Notice or Contact)
Notification or communication between the User and the Partnership shall be made in the manner prescribed by the Partnership.The Partnership shall notify or contact the currently registered contact as valid, unless the User reports changes in accordance with the method separately specified by the Partnership, and shall notify or contact the relevant contact, and shall be deemed to have reached the User at the time of submission.
Article 15 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
Article 16 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
- In the interpretation of these Terms, the laws of Japan shall be governed by the law.
- In the event of a dispute with respect to the Service, the court having jurisdiction over the location of the head office of the Association shall be subject to exclusive jurisdiction.